Leaning on my experience in corporate and internal communications, public relations, media liaison, and writing and editing—experience I’ve gained in Australia, the United Kingdom, New Zealand and France—I write and edit content, and advise clients on their communication strategies.
Based in the south of France, I work with clients, creative agencies and freelancers wherever they happen to be in the world. Previous clients, agency work and pro bono work include:
– Monaco Marine (France)
– Luxury Hospitality Management (Netherlands)
– Global Currency Exchange Network (Gibraltar)
– Generate Solutions (France)
– Quantilia (France)
– Dorothy & Co. Creative Communication (Australia)
– The Comms Team (Australia)
– The Crew Coach (France)
– Global Superyacht Marketing (UK)
– Zakazukha PR (Australia)
– Seeds Theatre Group (Papua New Guinea)
– Ānene: design-led social enterprise supporting mental health (UK)
– Social Good HQ (Scotland)
And when I’m not at my laptop, I’m outside training for my next challenging trail run or mountaineering adventure—mountains have captured my imagination like no other landscape on earth.